- Living room area with queen size sofa sleeper, recliner and entertainment center with cable TV/DVD & VCR, and LDS videos and books.
- High speed wireless internet.
- On the main floor, two bedrooms each have queen size beds, and the bunk room includes two twin beds.
- The attic playroom has four twin beds, and there are two cots and sleeping bags available for kids, if needed.
- Sleeps up to 14 people, depending on age.
- Bathroom on the main level with vanity and shower/tub combination.
- Downstairs, the bathroom includes a large vanity with two sinks and shower/tub combination.
- Enclosed front porch creates a quiet sitting room facing Mulholland Street.
- The large dining room is furnished with a beautiful hand made Amish table for six, and there is a full kitchen with electric range and oven, microwave, toaster and all utensils and dishware for twelve.
- All the linens and towels are provided, plus there is a laundry room with a full size washer and dryer.
- The Gallery House has a great location, plenty of shaded parking and is a perfect place to experience your family’s extraordinary Nauvoo Vacation!
The Gallery House, built in the early 1900’s, is now a fabulous family retreat, nestled in the heart of Nauvoo, allowing you to leisurely walk the historic and quaint shops down Mulholland Street, on your way to the temple. Enjoy your evenings on the enclosed front porch, or enjoy an evening outdoors on the beautiful lawn and under the welcoming shade trees around the home.
The Gallery House is one of only a handful of vacation homes available right on Mulholland Street, the main street of Nauvoo, and just four blocks from the Nauvoo Temple! This delightful cottage was once considered for a local art gallery and is now tastefully decorated with giclee’s and prints of the LDS Nauvoo Era. There are scenes done locally by artists you won’t see anywhere else. With LDS videos and books, games and toys, your family will enjoy a relaxing and memorable Nauvoo experience.